Wednesday 20 March 2013

Magazine Advert 4th & 5th Draft



 
Deciding to swap the 'Skye and the Pixies' title with the 'Memoirs of a Fille' made my magazine advert look more professional and of higher quality, having also added the 'new album' title shows the spectator that this is a new product.
 
I worked so that the image and text worked together, as you can see my artist is seen to be looking up at the text with a look of wonder, surprise and also curiosity. In my forth draft my artist is looking up at the name of her band however this didn't work well in my opinion, instead I chose to swap the two texts around so that my artist is seen to be looking at is the 'new album' text which reflects and reinforces the idea that the album is a product to have and one that hasn't been released yet; a 'thing to have'.
 
Also in draft five, after some more research into existing magazine adverts I found that most had music media players and applications advertisements where you will be able to buy, stream and download the music from, i.e. Amazon and Spotify so I chose to include the iTunes logo on my advert so the spectator will be able to access the music from home if they are unable to go to the music store.
 
I decided to change the font back to the one I used originally as it disrupted the continuity between the two ancillary texts (magazine advert and digipack).

No comments:

Post a Comment