Friday 22 March 2013

Final Digipak and Magazine Advert

Digipak


After taking the feedback into consideration I used the natural elements idea and used a photo of some leaves which I then edited on Photoshop so that it went with the design and also didn't break the continuity. I also took more photos and found one which I could use as the back of my model. After making the necessary chances I found that the majority of people liked and thought the effect of having her front and back beside each other was an excellent effect and makes the product look professional. However as part of my brief the images I choose to include on my digipak has to have been taken by me so because of this I had to change the disc design from the polka dots to screenshots from my music video which fit with the my chosen themes.













Magazine Advert




Having thought about making some more changes to my magazine advert I realised that most digipak magazine adverts had an image of the album cover on it to show the spectator/buyer what it looks like for if they choose to buy it they will know what to look for. I chose to put the cover next to the text '..available on iTunes' because of advertisement consideration they both interlink.




No comments:

Post a Comment